Gravity Forms Missing Fields in Notifications—Solved!

I’ve been having a persistent really annoying issue with Gravity Forms for our corporate website. None of the IT staff could help and Gravity Forms support was nonexistent because even though we had a paid account for years, it’s not current so tough luck—we’re on our own and the forums on their website are hidden to all but paying customers (major thumbs down on Gravity Forms part).

The problem: Some notifications for some forms were missing fields:

gravity-wtf

I tried everything from changing the formatting, removing automatic formatting, and shifting the order of the items. There didn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason and Gravity Forms support was useless on the subject.

The solution is that the “Number” fields weren’t playing well with some browsers and the notifications were getting cut off right where those fields were inserted. I changed the number fields to single-line text and notifications are working. Yee-haw! Hope this helps someone!

About admin